Low blood fall in period
Had sex with partner took I pill within an hour.. got periods by 3 days delay but the blood flow is quite low than usual.. n in 1 day only it got finished.. please explain the reason for low period fall.. I pill the reason for same? Please explain

Hello there..... It is due to the oral contraceptive pill taken after intercourse..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult your gynecologist for further advice.....