Low and pain urine

I have low flow of urine and painful urine. And while doing urine I can see something comes out from my penis like reddish please help me.
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Low and pain urine

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.yiu need to consult a general surgeon or an urologist soon as we need to find out the cause of kow output....it night be due to ureteric stones, infection, stricture etc ..we need to examine it and also evaluate the cause and start treatment...meet the doctor soon..thank you
Next Steps
urologist opinion
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?