Lost smell
Hello doctors, I had covid in 2021, after that I lost my smell.i already consulted many doctors but no results.i did MRI everything is fine there..I took steroid medicines,many nasal sprays but no results.please suggested something

If all other causes of anosmia(loss of smell) has been ruled out you can try olfactory training.

Please come for consultation for detailed discussion
You can get a physical consultation for the proper assessment.if everything is normal then go for smell retraining therapy.
Kindly take online consultation for better evaluation and treatment
Try taking steroid dexa and zinc 50 mg