Lost my v..urge to pee
I'm 21 yr old girl my bf is 22 ..in the last week we had sex for the first time in my life and ever since then I have noticed I have an urge to urinate alot... and its a very spontanious feeling. One minute ill be fine then i'll get the urge and i have to run to the bathroom like literally its like i cant hold it in. The only thing i can think is that possibly my body is confused and I have lost some muscle control down there? Is it normal? Should I see my Gyno about it

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
What is called honeymoon cystitis ( a urinary tract infection following the first few episodes of intercourse) appears to have affected you (to put it simply you have urine infection). Go see a doctor. Don't use antibiotics on your own. And don't worry it is not serious, but you should not neglect.
Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
It's often a common problem after 1st intercourse. Take plenty of water. If it happens again and again, then we have to think about Urinary Tract Infection and treat it
Dr. Ashwini S
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
You could be having urinary tract infection. Get a urine routine and culture sensitivity done