Loss of Memory
I read a lot but can't really memorize things.I forget almost 80% of what I read or watch.This irritates me & most of the time I end up getting frustrated & depressed.Is this a pshycological disorder?One thing I'd like to point out is that I never ever have an uninterrupted sleep, since I dream almost every night.

Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 19 yrs exp Hyderabad
not able to sleep, having decreased concentration , memory.. low mood Lisa of confidence are symptoms of depression. you might be going through it. it would be advisable to seek evaluation and take treatment