Loss of hearing
I have a problem with hearing low frequency sounds. Also sometimes it is difficult to recognize what is being said. The problem is for more than 10-12 years now. Once a doctor told me this could be the side effect of treatment of TB which I had around 20 years ago. Is there a treatment for this? Can this be cured with/without hearing aids.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Meet a good Audiologist who will conduct Hearing Aid trials to help you.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You should get a pure tone audiometry and speech audiometry done. If there is significant SN hearing loss, which is usually permanent, digital BTE /ITC /CIC hearing aids maybe used. Precautions should be taken to prevent further hearing loss.

Low frequency hearing loss audiogram