Losing my hair

Hy m losing my hair and it gets thin and also breaks when I shampoo ...and when I use to check it by using hands hairs use to break and have some white pigment at the end of it...and I think dat is cause of breaking and thinning of hair...plz help me m facing this prb recently and tl me soe way to prevent it

Doctor Answers (1) on Losing my hair

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Your description is very vague. How long have you been losing hair?. Is your hair getting thin all over your head or only in certain areas? All hair that fall naturally have roots that are not pigmented so it appears white. Hairloss has so many factors and types. There is no single treatment for all types of hairloss. First you have to get your type of hairloss diagnosed. If you have telogen hairloss then it will recover with good nutritious food. If it is male pattern baldness you will need long term treatment. If it is alopecia areata or some skin disease you will need to treat that disease. Even increase in dandruff can cause hairloss. Please visit a dermatologist so that your problem can be properly diagnosed and treated. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore