Loosing a lot of hair from scalp region
I have been losing a lot of hair from the scalp region of my head since the past 2weeks. I have always kept a short hairstyle and have always had thin fine hair with less density. But it has never fallen so rapidly!  Everytime I comb my hair with a comb or my fingers I lose an average of 7 to 8 strands every time. I shampoo thrice every week and apply oil too. Often a lot of hair is lost while applying oil. I don't have a dandruff problem but very often it gets sticky if I don't apply shampoo often. Previously I used to apply a spray called "qilib rebalancing hair fall cycle" but that is unavailable. Now my dermatologist is presently out of station so I haven't been able to communicate properly. Can anyone help?🙏 I'm getting a bit worried as alopecia runs in the family

You seem to have a genetic component for thinning already and in addition some recent factors might have triggered more of fall. Need to be evaluated and manage accordingly. Yes can be controlled.
consult online.
Its male pattern hair loss.it has to be seen .how much hair loss is there.There are multiple options are there depending on ur hair loss grade
pls do online consultation for detailed prescription
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Take consultantion and discuss