Loose stool with pain

I have been suffering from loose motion (4-5 times)from last three days and the stool is not watery but it is full of mucus and tarry. Their is also pain in the lower stomach and feeling very weak.

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Ashish M Narsana
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Rajkot

you are having symptoms of acute gastroenteritis or dysentery. Avoid oily. heavy, rich,junk food. Take more water and liquids like ORS and fruit juices. Avoid going in heat as you seems to have dehydration. Take rest for a day or two. Consult doctor for medications. Have Stool report of USG abdomen if problem persists.

Hello.. It seems like you have acute gastroenteritis...it's better you consult a physician...you need to be careful with the food you take ..avoid outside food,oily and spicy food...take bland food....you can take anti spasmodics for pain relief and drink lot of water ...thank you
Dr. Manisha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Lucknow
Its probably dysentry. Its usually develop due to contaminated water or food.So avoid highly seasoned fatty food.Drink lots of water or fluid to replenish the fluid loss can take ors.Eat bland diet. Even if not recovered can try Merc sol 30 TDS for three days