Loose motions

Hi I would like to have a consultation for diarrhoea and weakness. I am having lots of water but weakness persists.

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, During loose stools, you should take electral ORS. TAKE what ever amount you have loose stools. Add 1 adult pack to 1 litre of water. Get back to me for proper advice.
Harisha N L

you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract...A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis...since you are complaining about weaknesses you might be having associated dehydration... Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...further treatment depends upon stool examination reports Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.