Loose motion with vmiting
From last three hour continually loose motion with vomiting is coming and not able to sleep. Not filling well. Lots of weakness is there. Please help me ASAP what should I do ?

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice. As a first aid, you can take Electral ors, adult pack. Add to 1 litre of water, take sips frequently. Finish this within 4 hours. Get back to me at the earliest for proper advice
Dr. Minesh Modi
General Surgeon 13 yrs exp Surat

U MAY REQUIRE ADMISSION N IV ANTIBIOTICS N IV FLUIDS N FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS...MOSTLY LOOKS ACUTE GASTROENTERITIS...BT THINGS TO B TAKEN SERIOUSLY..