you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract...A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis.... Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...further treatment depends upon stool examination reports Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
1. Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals.
2. Syrup Digene 15 ml thrice daily after meals
3. Cap Medigas twice daily after meals.
4. Aerobic exercise - 45 minute walk daily.
5. Plenty of Salads and Fruits in Diet.
6. Avoid oily and fried food.
7. Eat Small frequent meals.
8. Avoid Chillies, Spices, Cauliflower, Beans, Peppers, tea , coffee .
9. Don't lie down immediately after meals .
I can understand your concern.
You have to drink plenty of fluids and ORS.
Have curd rice and one cup curd after food. Curd has good bacteria which will help in fighting against diarrhea causing bacteria.
Cap.pan-l once a day half an hour before food for 3 days.
Your condition should improve in a day, but if it doesnt, then consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Take Nexpro RD 40 mg before food for 5 days
Tab Naxdom 250 Mg twice a day for 2days
see physician if wont subsides
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.