Loose motion for 1 year
Hi, My son 1 year old and continuing loose and sticky motions for last five days. Following the below medicines as prescribed by doctor. Please advice, is there anything required for stools normalizing 1.ORS for dehydration 2.Zinc Syrup 3.Sporolac

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to continue those medicines and along with that you need to give him antibiotics also. Syp. O2 5ml twice a day should be enough. Give him the medicine after food for 3 days. Also consult a pediatrician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.