Loose motion

After my endoscopy on 1-12-2015. I am facing loose motion everyday . Please help me in in this regard

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, Get your thyroid levels done consult your physician if required then he can come down from 50 to 25 mg . Again after a month or two months check how is the thyroid levels after reducing to 25 mg . If your palpitations are better and thyroid levels are also in control then stay on 25 mg. After that get your thyroid checked once in three months to monitor it and if there are any changes contact your physician again that time. Also do all these only after consulting your physician
Harisha N L

Acute-onset diarrhea is usually self-limited; however, an acute infection can have a protracted course. Management is generally supportive: In most cases, the best option for treatment of acute-onset diarrhea is the early use of oral rehydration therapy..Consult physician for further help