Loose green stool

My little one is 14 months now and looks like she is teething and suddenly got fever Monday morning and doctor put her on aconite and bhp and again suddenly started passing loose stool in sleep for the first time Sunitha Wednesday morning and same day passed around 20 times and doctor has put her on mer cor 30 and podophylum it has 30 reduced to lesser number of count but early morning stool was all fine and soon after that she again started passing green loose stool, how long will this phase last for and it's worrying a lot because now her bottom has started looking rashed as well. I feed her overly boiled rice with mashed potatoes and I'm still nursing her so no other food apart from these.

Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. Give Chamomilla 200, mix 10 pills in half cup of water and give one teaspoonful every hour for one day. Then reduce it to thrice a day for two days. Stop all other homoeopathic medicines.
If problem persistent, consult privately for best results. Regards
Give semi liquid diet. Boil unripe banana and give with rice. Give ORS.
Dr. Tejas Joshi
Homeopath 20 yrs exp Pune
Maintaining hydration is itself a medicine for diarrhea. Have good fluid intake even if loose stools are there. It will get better
Dr. Sonal Wagh
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Pune
Hi... I m sure you must have given these medicines as per the instructions by the experts. With due respect to their expertise; as your child is teething, according to me, she needs different medicines than Podophyllum or Merc cor. I guess deeper case taking will lead to the closest similimum. But whatever information you have given over here, Calc Phos or Chamomilla might help her better. But again I would suggest that you should visit a Homoeopathic physician. Have a happy healing... ☺