Long sight
Long sight I like to take laser treatment left eye 3.00, right eye 3.00 may I eligible for laser treatment

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%. Side effects may vary from minimal like mild dryness, DALK , haloes, glare to severe like infection (very rare). precaution include: a. avoid face/head wash for 1 week b. avoid swimming /water sports for 6 weeks c. avoid eye make up for 6 weeks Cost :depends on Type of lasik which varies from 25000 for standard lasik to 1.10 lacs for SMILE lasik For more details, you can read my health tip on LASIK
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. For a power of 3.0, you can get laser treatment for eyes power correction, like lasix or relex. There are many other factors like stability of your eye power and corneal curvature, which will determine if you can get laser done. So kindly consult a ophthalmologist for further evaluation.