Long Periods

I had gone through miscarringe and after 2-3 regular periods i started suffering from the problem irregular periods and the length of periods increased by 50-60 days and i dont want to go through alopathic harmonal therapy so should i opt for homeopathic traetment for treatment of long periods and harmonal imbalance does it is effective for me without any sideffects. Please guide me

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Ya Homoeopathy can help you in regularizing your menses as well as the time period. This needs a time period between 3 to 6 months. Also you should investigate it with USG in suggestion with your consultant.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Geetha Pai
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Mumbai
You will certainly get help from Homoeopathy without side effects.It will help to balance you since we treat person as a whole. Homoeopathy is very effective in female gynaec problems. Since we give medicine on similia law..means like cures like. If we are successful to find medicine similar to your personality you will heal faster . Surely go for Homoeopathy. #stayhealthy #stayhappy
Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
yes definately it is helful to u... but the treatment is little bit of long duration approx 6month... its guarenty tht u will cure through homoeopathic mode of treatment... for diagnosis u may contact me....