Long period ofmensuration

Last month my periods have been for 8 days that is for the first time in my case. After which I have observed that during my urinal blood patches comes whenever I wipe it from the tissue. Now this month what happened is that it's been 7 days of my periods but the flow is very minimal.
I need to know why this is happeni

Doctor Answers (2) on Long period ofmensuration

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
U need to compare with ur earlier periods. If u have a tendency of prolonged flow then it's normal. If not then get a usg done. That would diagnose the condition. Taking pause MF tab thrice can help.
Thank you for your question. It cave confusing when your periods do not happen as they usually do. Many women get unscheduled or irregular bleeding or their cycles or bleeding are shorter or linger or heavier or lighter than usual. Generally its OK to observe such events for up to three months by keeping a diary of the dates and type of bleeding. Periods are affected by several things including body weight, exercise intensity, stress, changing environment such as home or work, changing food quality and quantity and several hormonal changes occurring as a result of these or independently. If the periods sort themselves out in three months time you need not worry as your body does the needful to adapt. However if the problem persists or you are in severe pain or are sexually active it is best to see a gynaecologist who can examine you and do the required tests before giving correct treatment.
Best wishes