Liver Metastasis

Third time diagnosed with Cancer. First time was in 2005 and undergone chemotherapy and radiation and her breast removed. Next was in 2012 ,other breast removed, 'd undergone chemo, No radiation needed. This time it's Liver Metastasis (cannot be milked out- written as such in observation, i don't know what it means). She is having Liver Cirrhosis since 2008(it got as a side effect due to medicines). She also have Thyroid and Diabetes which is also a side effect due to medicines. She is very lean and extremely active person who likes to work. She won't even sit a minute idle. I don't know which stage is going on. I really don't want to see my mom undergoing chemo and radiation which is extremely a painful process to watch. Please help me with some good advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Liver Metastasis

Dr. Sandeep Nayak Bangalore | Surgical Oncologist
The treatment of breast cancer with liver metastasis is mainly chemo. However, rarely on some cars when the disease is limited a surgery may b considered with guarded results.