Liver inflammation
I feel like having a liver pain like which i had once when i was suffering from jaundise. I heard that jaundise does not affect 2nd time. And i have a pain in my right chest too.

Dr. Hithysh BM
pain in the right hypochondrium(liver region) may be due to abscess or cyst in liver....gall bladder stones cholecystitis....has to be ruled out and right sided chest pain due to pleural effusion pleuritis musculoskeletal pain have to be ruled out.....jaundice may reccur also kindly consult physician and surgeon for further evaluation and treatment....