Liver functioning

I recently had liver functioning test in which i got these results: Total bilirubin : 0.7 mg/dl Direct bilirubin : 0.4 mg/dl Indirect bilirubin : 0.3 mg/dl Is everything fine, or due to direct bilirubin is higher by 0.1 mg/dl in need to worry? What should be done in this case?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I see that your total bilirubin is normal and direct bilirubin is just off by 0.1mg/dl . as such you don't need to worry about it. Drink lots of water. And just get it out of your head. Don't even have to think about it. Get it re tested after a month and if everything if fine, good. If not, consult a physician in person with the reports. I would recommend you getting the tests done at a standard lab so that there is no doubt about the reports. If you face any symptoms, feel free to post a question along with the reports. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Harisha N L

Hello...I understand your concern towards your health and I appreciate it...as of now nothing much to worry as it varies from lab to lab consider retesting in standard recommended labarotary and Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist or get back here with reports we would be happy to help you.... Regards.