Little bump near anus
Got little bump/bubble near anus.Thinking it was hemorrhoid. Gastroenterology specialist will solve this problem.right?
216 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You need to see a surgeon. It may be thrombosed hemorrhoid or a perianal abscess.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

I have little bumps on my tattoo Face breaking out in little bumps Itchy little bumps on body
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.