Little blood with phlegm
A little red blood comes with phlegm when I clear my throat or nose in thr morning. I just recovered from a bad cold and cough. Didn't have any fever. Since last three days in the mornings and evenings I am seeing some blood with phlegm. I have recovered from cold and cough though. Just can feel something sticky in the throat most of the time and when I clear it up a little blood shows up in the phlegm. What should I do? Wait or see a specialist.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

yes. Use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist who will examine you and do the needful.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You should see an ENT specialist and get thoroughly investigated.