Little bit Pain in chest and gas
When i eat something little bit chest pain start and gas It gives me little bit of breathing problem and when i check in oxygen meter it shows normal Suggest something for this

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

If want consultation Watsapp (8:6:1:7:2;1:3:0:1:3)
start on ppi and double dose of prokinetics check for lung and heart issues. consult me for treatment. chest pain can be heart lung or stomach issues.
Check and get evaluated Ecg
Tab pantop 40 mg twice a day before meal Investigation Chest xray Crp Ecg
consult for further treatment
Take Rablet L and sucral O
Consult me for further treatment