Lips getting darker
My lips are getting very much dry and the color is changing into somewhat dark brown from pink.. I'm not into smoking are drinking coffee or tea although it is happening can anyone help me with the issue...

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. This could just be due to habit of picking your lips, or lip biting or tanning due to sun exposure or a pigmentary condition. Please see a qualified dermatologist in ur city or send pics of the lesion or area concerned on private follow up chat for further queries. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.