Lips corner cracking
The corner of my lips are dry and cracked from past 15 days and not healing even on application of lip balm. Its very painful when i try to open my mouth. What is the reason for this and what is the solution?

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You seem to be having angular chelitis. This condition may be due to vitamins deficiency or a minor fungal infection. Avoid licking lips as this could worsen the condition. Use lip balm frequently. Try a Vit B multi vitamin thrice a day for a week. If not better please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe some anti inflammatory creams and anti fungal creams