Lips blackening
Hi.. My lower lips are darkened since childhood. I have been taking medication for asthama, that is considered as one of the reason for this. Lips darkening is similar to chain cigarette smokers lips. Please Help with valuable input.

Dr. Rajdeep

You could use some kojic acid or arbutin containing creams but you will have a better response with q switched laser. Laser has chance of making your lips too pink. So it has to be decided after examining you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore