Lips and Nose Related

Hello Doctor, Good Morning my question is related to my Nose and Lips. While i was in college, there's my friend. who always pull my nose , that's why my nose become long and thick, is there any solution :/ , and second is my lips, from birth they are big, because of them i feel guilty, any solution about that. please reply me. if you are going to tell me about Surgery, then please tell charges also, ThnQ

Doctor Answers (1) on Lips and Nose Related

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we.understand your feeling and your condition. We appreciate your approach. Yes there is solution for each and every single problem. And there is one to your condition too. But for that as a first step you need to consult a plastic surgeon. He will have a look at it and he.might guide you with proper treatment. We'll if situation demands you.light need surgery too and the price depends upon the hospital and doctors standards. Thank you