Drooling related to Worms

Hi, I have an issue with drooling while sleeping. A friend suggested that it may be due to worms in my stomach and intestine. So here are my questions: 1) Is the drooling issue related to worms in the body? 2) How do I reduce or cure drooling as it is quite a bad case for me? 3) How do I get rid of worms in body? Are de-worming tablets a permanent cure or do I have to go for an ayurvedic treatment?
views-icons 113 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Drooling related to Worms

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there....drooling or sialoorhea does not occur due to worms in the stomach. You need not take any deworming tablets or ayurvedic tablets for that. Drooling can happen when you sleep on one side. So try sleeping straight. Sometimes it can happen due to intake of antidepressants. If you are on that, try avoiding it. Also sometimes increased salivation disorders can also cause. So get checked by an ENT specialist once.