Drooling while sleeping
Im having problem of drooling since a few months, I have heard it is caused by worm infestation in stomach... as I have a history of this worm problem,what should I do tk get rid of it once and for all. Also I have gained substantial amount of weight in last 2 year's or so...

hello there. worm infestation usually caused weight loss and weakness along with loose stools, abdominal discomfort, vomiting etc. drooling in my opinion isn't related to your worm problem. if you want you can take a tablet albendazole for de-worming. visit your nearest doctor for a prescription. regards