Liposuction
How safe is liposuction? What are the cases when one should think about liposuction? Are there any major symptoms after it? I weigh 110kgs and have lot of fat around belly. My lifestyle is not very good to support daily excercise. Suggest.

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri
Hair Transplant Surgeon 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi , liposuction is very safe procedure for ideal patients The ideal candidate is physically fit and eats well-balanced meals but is unable to reduce a fatty deposit that is well localized ... This intra-abdominal fat is not treated by liposuction, thus must be differentiated carefully from subcutaneous fat when evaluating a patient for surgery. For your existing life style and present weight...ideal surgery would be bariatric surgery.. Bariatric surgery is currently the only modality that provides a significant, sustained weight loss for morbidly obese patients, with resultant improvement in obesity-related comorbidities.