How safe is liposuction? What are the cases when one should think about liposuction? Are there any major symptoms after it? I weigh 110kgs and have lot of fat around belly. My lifestyle is not very good to support daily excercise. Suggest.

Doctor Answers (1) on Liposuction

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri Hyderabad | Plastic Surgeon
Hi , liposuction is very safe procedure for ideal patients The ideal candidate is physically fit and eats well-balanced meals but is unable to reduce a fatty deposit that is well localized ... This intra-abdominal fat is not treated by liposuction, thus must be differentiated carefully from subcutaneous fat when evaluating a patient for surgery. For your existing life style and present weight...ideal surgery would be bariatric surgery.. Bariatric surgery is currently the only modality that provides a significant, sustained weight loss for morbidly obese patients, with resultant improvement in obesity-related comorbidities.