Lipoma type swellings
Around 3-4 years I had one lipoma type swelling in my left hand which has become bigger now. However the major concern is increasing number of lipomas in last few months. I see quite a few on my body specially in both hands. There is no pain but still increasing number is bothering me.

Dr. Sahebgowda Shetty
Plastic Surgeon 18 yrs exp Bangalore

If you want them to be removed,  liposuction is the best way many lipomas can be removed through a tiny mark.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Lipomas are usually harmless and apart from cosmetic issues doesnt create much of a problem. Unfortunately, there is only one treatment available for this and that is surgical excision of the lipoma itself. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for establishing a peoper diagnosis and appropriate management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.