Lipoma Non surgerical treatment
Want information on non surgerical treatment of lipoma and do's and dont to avoid new lipoma growth.

Only surgical procedure is the option... for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
Surgical removal is best option. If don't want then you can do small procedure liposuction and get the lipoma sucked out. But there is chance of recurrence in this. There are drugs which many people inject in it. As per me it's of no use and plus that might affect your skin above the lipoma, you might get white patches. Have seen patients with that.
you can get in touch with me for more details.