Lip itching and swelling

I feel itching on my lip from 5 days after I went for swimming in sea and my lip is itching a lot and is swelling

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, it could be Allergically triggered, its gd that it won't given sever issue like breathing difficulties, Ayurveda shares it is already being there but triggered so it demands to be drained by bit of DETOX or blood detox. So consider to consult AYURVEDIC Approach Health n fittness
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

It's probably angioedema or an allergic reaction. Would be advisable to see a dermatologist at the earliest. Take care.
Dr. Rajdeep

You seem to be suffering from angioedema. Please take antihistamines like levocetrizine or hydroxizine. It is a type if allergy similar to hives or urticaria. Several allergens are present in sea water. It should subside a few hours after taking the medicines. You might have to take the medicines for about 3 to 4 weeks. If the itching or swelling is severe and you have difficulty breathing then you will need a shot of a steroid injection to overcome the crisis and continue with antihistamines.