Lighter shorter period

I had a very accurate 28 day cycle and it lasted for about 4 days.I had D&C in January 2016 and my periods after wards became scanty .I got Pregnant in the 4th cycle and it ended in mc . I had second D&C on 14th July 2016. After that my first period was quite heavy but thereafter the cycle has changed to 26 days and its very scanty.Lasting only for 2 days. Please tell me what to do? Is this normal?

Doctor Answers (2) on Lighter shorter period

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
After undergoing D&C, bleeding is normal so there is nothing to worry about. A D&C procedure involves shedding of endometrial lining which causes spotting. If bleeding persists, you can visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi along with your medical investigations so that I can guide you better. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... After DandC minimal bleeding is expected, you don't worry about it, Doctor done dilatation and curettage to remove product of conception.. In this procedure endometrial lining and sheds to endometrium becomes thin and you will have spotting, don't worry.