Light periods
I used to have heavy periods usually (upto 5 days were 1st 2 days being very heavy). But for the past few months, my menstruation days have been reduced to 3 days with very light bleeding. The cycle is regular though. Even though its light, the periods pain is very bad and unbearable. Is this normal? Am unmarried. My haemoglobin was 9 in March. Had tested my Thyroid levels last because i have a thyroid lump of 2 cm but TFT was normal.

If your periods are for 2-7 days it's perfectly normal dear. Regarding pain if it was earlier also the same no need to worry dear. If New pain started get scan done. You can take meftal spas and hot water bottle for pain relief.
This can be early symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Irregular periods can be the next symptom. You should start exercising, diet modifications
Get a pelvic usg done on day 4 or 5 of the cycle