Light brownish spots on top of the foot
My daughter is 10 years old. She got two little round some biscuit colour spots on top of her foot after returning from school a few days back. They disappeared the next day. But again today after she returned from school she again had them on top of her foot. This time 4.I am worried if they were some skin rash and spread over the body. Please tell what it is Madam/Sir. It would be really helpful. I have attached the pictures. Kindly tell.

Don't worry..child suffering from Atopic dermatitis causing the problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription