Ligament tear & Back Ache

I had an surgery for ACL Reconstruct in left knee. Acl tear was happen in fab 2016 while playing badminton. Surgery was done in Apr 2016. 25 days after my left. Knee surgery, pain started on right knee. After doc's examine he said grade 2 acl laxity in my right knee. He prescribed some exercise. I am doing exercise since last two months, but pain is still there in my both the knees & back.kindly please suggest some solutions. During walk i am feeling stiffness in both the knees.

Doctor Answers (1) on Ligament tear & Back Ache

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there I can understand your concern and i hope you are in not too much pain . These things will take time to recover completely therefore you have to be patient a little . Continue with the medicines and exercises prescribed by your treating orthopedician . But for further clarifications you can consult him in person . Cap. Proxyvon -plus twice a day after food for managing pain only if it is to severe . Best regards Dr. Anil Kumar J Jain