Lever function report ab

Lever function report is abnormal in this year healthcheckup. Report is attached. Please advice how to heal. Also about the medicine. I was drinking occasionally since 10 year. I have decided to quit after seeing the report. I am also having medicine Himalaya liv 52- bd. I don't have other problem and living healthy. I got this report from office as they conduct medical checkup everyyear. Everything is normal as per report except sgpt/alt and sgot/ast. I am unable to attach complete pdt file so just took a snap and attached.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lever function report ab

Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
This report is not much of a concern. Just avoid alcohol consumption and any other addiction. Take Good sleep. You should not take medicines for such minor increase in SGOT AND SGPT. It may happen to any normal human living being because of diet. So,you too need to modify your dietary life style for 4wks. Avoid fatty, spicy foods and alcohol. Take Tab. Benfomet plus 1tab once daily after food for 1month. You should consume milk once daily. Drink atleast 3litres of water per day.