Leukoplakia Patch at Vocal Cord
Hi, I was suspected leukoplakia white patch near my vocal cord 1.5 years back. At that stage I was suffering pain and difficulty while swallowing then I checked myself and by endoscopy got to know about small leukoplakia Patch near vocal cord. During that time the doctor suggested me to not worry and get my lifestyle changed and after 1-2 months my pain got relieved automatically with time. Now it's been too long I don't suffer pain but I can feel it inside my throat so I am worried whether it's a matter of concern or not? About myself: I am non smoker and rare/occasional drinker. Mostly suffer from acid reflux/ constipation. Please guide what might be the issue and why I can still feel that patch inside my throat?

U have mentioned that the leukoplakia was near your vocal cord. It won't cause a swallowing problem. It has more chances of causing a voice change. Since u are telling u have acid reflux, that's the more likely cause of ur problem. But it's always good to have a repeat endoscopy done after the lockdown.
Can give prescription if u consult
Avoid spicy and oily food