Leukoderma

Sir, My father came down with the leukoderma condition since about 8-10 years now and so far as we believe the source of this condition was consuming milk and fish simultaneously , then again we are just saying what others preach to us. My father has went to a dozen of doctors, couple of ayurvedic doctors and even in the direction of homeopathy which wasn't even in the least bit helpful. My father developed anxiety due to this since the social norms in India provide but a little place to people who are going through this condition. He also has sensitive stomach and hence develop gastronomical issues in a moment as a result, many medicines had to be ditched because of that reason. I'd be really thankful to you if you could list down possible methods of recovering from leukoderma condition with least possible gastronomical impacts.

Doctor Answers (1) on Leukoderma

Thanks for the query. Vitiligo is an auto immune condition with long term treatment plans. The management needs expertise and experience. There are 2 components of therapy - first to stop the progression and second to refill colour. Besides it is associated with a number of other conditions that has to be taken in consideration. The treatment options are excellent and there is a very good hope.
Meet a Dermatologist.