Less period

M having pcos n hypothyroid since 2014.i have taken the treatment but cysts are still there.my problem is my periods are declining. Dates are normal having a gap of 25 day or 26day but no. Of days is less ..only 1 day or 1 n half.. My dr. Suggested me matformin for me to loose weight but my aunt who is also a dr told me not to take that as it is harmful .What should I do ?will the pcos be there for the whole life??i want a proper diet for pcos. Thank you !

Doctor Answers (1) on Less period

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition. Sonce you already know regarding your condition then. Since you already know what to take and what not to take. But people with PCOD and hypothyroidism have similar kind of symptoms but. To get relived of this symptoms you.need to reduce your weight and take the.medications given.by the doctor. Thank you