Less hair in a region
I seem to have a normal hair growth, but there seems to be less hair in one region of my scalp I.e., towards the right of my forehead. I oil my hair every alternate days. But I don't seem to have any signs of hair growth there. It almost looks bald. Kindly help me cause I'm worried as that's in the front and is kind of noticible.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if its not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss