Less facial hair
I am 23 and have very less beard on my face,so please suggest some way to overcome this problem.i tried beardo but got no result,what should I do now?

Hypotrichosis May be idiopathic or hormonal related or heriditary. Kindly check your Serum testestrone (free &total level) ,DHEAs level, serum cortisol level . You csn use minoxidil 5 % gel topical applications  twice daily for 6-8 months. If not responding you can go for Beard hair hairtransplatation.
kindly meet the near by dermatologist /Endocrinologist for hormonal evaluation & treatment.