Less facial hair growth!!

Dear sir/madam, I am 25, I am from mumbai, I heard about Hypogonadism. My problem is I don’t have enough moustache and beard in my face, how to grow it up. At this age I am still looking very young even a very younger than my actual age. I am losing my personality also. I feel very shy at time of introduction with a new group of people in office or any social function. New people of my age never give me that much of respect and it is very tough time for me to gain my personality and my position over there. Even my gf is also feeling very shy to introduce me in front of a new group of people or with her friends. It creates a distance between us. Is there any treatment for it? I hav heard that low testosterone level can cause this problem... My friends tease me and always try to make fun of me.. Please help..

Doctor Answers (1) on Less facial hair growth!!

Hi, the moustache and beard is having genetic influences so if you have less as compared to others, don't worry. For further assurance please visit to endocrinologist and go for testosterone level testing.