Less density!Hair fall

I am having less hair in the front head. And hair fall is happening and I guess I have weaker hair . so what should be done at the earliest so that I can regrow my hair without using the chemical agent to artificially grow my hair

Doctor Answers (1) on Less density!Hair fall

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi You seem to be having male pattern hair loss. This condition is usually inherited from your parents and worsens with stress, lifestyle such as smoking or eating junk food. The medical treatment helps to reduce your further hair loss and preserve your hair line. please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate serums and vitamins. Please pay attention to your diet and include plenty of protein in your diet. make appropriate change to your lifestyle if necessary. treatments such as low level laser therapy derma roller and platelet rich plasma helps to increase density of ha ir