Less bleeding

I underwent D & C at Aug 2015. Since then I am getting very less bleeding during my periods.. since few doctors told it is quit common. I waited for few months. But it's almost 1 year over. I am still facing the same problem. The bleeding stops in 1 St day itself. And the colour of blood is brown. And at the same time we are trying for baby as well. My pregnancy test shows always negative. I don't know what to do.. I am scared.. can any one suggest me on this please.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Latur

Kindly meet  fertility expert.. Needs evaluation of endometrial thickness... If not properly growing then that might be reason for infertility...

Hello..... If your periods are regular and ovulating don't worry about bleeding... Bleeding depends on thickness of endometrium and harmonal level .Get your estrogen and progesterone level test done ...indulge in sex between 10 to 20 th day of periods... Most commonly ovulation occurs around 14th day.... Semen analysis of your husband is also required