Lesion or cyst skull
My father is CA lung patient since 2013 ..he underwent 6 chemotherapy cycles.and in the recent pet scan..there was a lesion spotted in the front cortical region of the brain.I wanted to know whether to go for open surgery or radio surgery.the lesion is likely to be metastatic as per pet scan

Hello.. I do t think they will suggest you any open surgery...they will suggest you to go ahead with radiotherapy as it is seen to be effective... And brain is the common sure of metastasis for ca lung... meet a medical oncologist first...thank you
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Visit medical oncology/surgical oncology/head and neck surgeon for best results