Legs bend slightly

My mother is 55 year old, her at is around 102 kg she don't have any health issue no thyroid and any other disease but she is having diff. In walking after around 200 m walking she got too much tired also from last few years I have observed that her legs have slight bend towards outside ... what can be reason of this and what precautuin to be taken

Doctor Answers (2) on Legs bend slightly

It is most likely that she had osteoarthritis of the knee joints that is causing let knees to bend slightly. At this point in the absence of pain it would be best to control weight gain by dieting and plenty of walking. Encourage your mom to take plenty of been vegetables and fruits and reduce her intake of rice and sugar. If pain arises you may have to take her to an ortho surgeon who can examine her knees and order xrays if necessary.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. She is over weight by atleast 40 KGS, that puts immense pressure on the legs when she walks, and it requires more energy to walk for such people. Ask her to consult a orthopedician for the issue of the leg bending. Ask her to take a tablet. Neurobion forte daily once after food. She will have to lose weight, therefore take her to a good dietician. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.