Leg shivering
Hi Docs, My daughter is just month old and since today morning her legs had shaken two times like a tremor , my wife suffered from herpees disease during pregnancy we transfer of virus in our daughter . Please let us know if this shivering is normal or is it a serious case ?

Hello, When your child develops a herpes infection for the first time (primary HSV infection), mouth sores, fever, and swollen, tender lymph glands are the most common symptoms, usually seen after swelling and reddening of the gums. These sores slowly heal over 7 to 14 days.If she has any of these symptoms take her to doctor ,